The Sunset Strip Launches the All Access VIP Pass
Top Destination Offers Visitors Exclusive Passes for Live Entertainment Venues Along The Sunset Strip
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Feb. 9 /PRNewswire/ — Imagine staying at one of West Hollywood’s hottest hotels and automatically receiving a VIP Pass for some of the hardest-to-get-into live entertainment venues? That’s exactly what the notorious Sunset Strip, which stretches 1.6 miles through the heart of West Hollywood, is offering its overnight hotel guests.
Each guest who stays at one of The Sunset Strip’s participating hotels will receive an All Access VIP Pass as an introduction to the notorious nightlife destination. During a guest’s stay, they’re invited to enjoy The Strip’s live entertainment venues, including: the Cat Club, The Comedy Store, Key Club, House of Blues Sunset Strip, The Roxy Theatre, Viper Room, the Rainbow and Whisky A Go-Go.
“We believe we’re one of the only destinations in the country that is offering this type of exclusive VIP pass to hotel guests for automatic entry into this many venues,” explains Todd Steadman, executive director of the Sunset Strip Business Association. “It’s a great opportunity for those staying on The Strip in West Hollywood to experience the entire Sunset Strip without having to stand in line or pay a cover charge.”
“The Strip has so much to offer – from dining and shopping to nightlife – just steps from all of its hotels. The All Access VIP Pass adds to this experience and gets guests ‘on the list’, letting them bypass cover charges at top live entertainment venues in the city,” states Nic Adler, owner of The Roxy Theatre.
The All Access VIP Passes will be available to guests who request them at Andaz West Hollywood, The Grafton, The London West Hollywood, Mondrian, The Standard Hollywood, Sunset Plaza Best Western and the Sunset Marquis. The passes are valid for the duration of the hotel guest’s stay and are subject to venue capacity and special events. One pass per guest will be issued.
The promotion begins just in time for Spring Break. Starting March 8, 2010, visitors can sit poolside by day at participating hotels and get exclusive entrance to The Sunset Strip’s hottest entertainment venues at night. The promotion is slated to run for six months. For more information regarding the program visit: www.thesunsetstrip.com/info/vip-pass
About the Sunset Strip All Access VIP Pass:
1. Entrance into venues is subject to capacity and is first-come, first-served.
2. Entrance may not be available during private events. You may wish to call to determine if an event is closed to the public.
3. Complimentary entrance is valid for card holder only and may not be assigned to anyone else.
4. Complimentary entrance only valid during the dates of your stay. The cards have an expiration date.
5. The Viper Room and The Comedy Store have age requirements of 21 and older. ID required by participating venue.
6. Complimentary access to The Comedy Store requires a two drink minimum.
7. Although all efforts will be made to accommodate All Access pass holders, individual venues have rules and regulations including the right to refuse admission.