The Roxy Theatre is a General Admission, standing room venue unless stated otherwise in specific show details.
Purchase Advance Tickets In Person:
- Roxy Box Office: the venue box office opens the night of each show when doors open. If the show has not sold out in advance, you can purchase tickets here.
- Fonda Theatre: Lower fee tickets for The Roxy shows are available for purchase in person (while supplies last) from 1-6pm every Tuesday at the venue box office located at 6126 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028. Cash and credit card accepted.
- Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall: Lower fee tickets for The Roxy shows are available for purchase in person (while supplies last) from 12-5pm every Thursday at the venue box office located on Royal Street between 32nd Street & Jefferson. Cash and credit card accepted.
Purchase Advance Tickets by Phone:
AXS can be reached at (888) 929-7849
Our box office is only open on concert nights and opens when doors open. If the show has not sold out in advance, you may purchase tickets here.
AXS Mobile ID
AXS Mobile ID is digital ticketing technology that provides the flexibility and convenience of safely and securely managing tickets online or in the AXS mobile app and is the preferred admission method for the venue. It eliminates paper tickets and allows you to enter the venue with your AXS Mobile ID and manage your tickets digitally. AXS Mobile ID gives you the ability to transfer, sell and buy seats through an official marketplace endorsed by the venue.
Refunds due to COVID-19
AEG Presents will be offering ticketholders the opportunity to obtain refunds on shows that have been postponed due to the unprecedented impact of the coronavirus. Refund requests will be honored for any postponed show, once the rescheduled date has been announced. Ticketholders will then have 30 DAYS to request a refund on all rescheduled shows.
- For shows that have already announced a rescheduled date, you will receive an email from AXS starting on May 1 with instructions on how to refund your tickets. You will have 30 DAYS from the time the email is sent to you to request your refund. Tickets purchased AFTER the rescheduled date has been announced will not be eligible for this refund.
- If your show hasn’t announced a new date yet, please hold on to your tickets. You will be receiving an email notification from AXS when the show is rescheduled, along with information on how to request a refund should you choose not to attend the rescheduled event. Note that if you wish to attend the rescheduled show, your original tickets will remain valid for the new date.
- All AEG Presents shows through AXS ticketing are also giving concert ticketholders the ability to convert the full refund amount directly into a charitable donation to the United Way COVID-19 Relief Fund. If your tickets were purchased through AXS, details can be found in both the email you receive when your show is rescheduled and when you log in to your AXS account. You can also find out more about United Way and the fund HERE.
An updated list of AEG Presents shows that have been rescheduled can be found HERE. As a reminder, all original tickets will be valid for the rescheduled dates. As usual, for any canceled events, you will receive an automatic refund.
We realize that a delay for refunds on shows that have yet to be rescheduled is an inconvenience, but this process enables us to provide refunds fairly, and hopefully without disruption.
We also know how frustrating it can be to wait for answers, so thanks for bearing with us. Stay well, stay safe, and we will see you all soon.